Pages

Friday, February 5, 2010

Suddenly Winter

By the miracle of modern technology, it is suddenly winter!  I haven't posted for over six months!  Now, with a huge BLIZZARD approaching, I thought I'd have a few days to post.  We're supposed to get over 22 inches of snow here on the coast, and over 30 inches in Virginia.  Winds are predicted to gust up to 60 mph, so this is going to be a serious blizzard.  We're all hunkered down here and looking forward to a few white days.  It has already begun flurrying outside, and once it really starts to snow, we'll get some pictures.  We know you need to see snow while you are tanning your pelts on the beaches!
I also updated the books I have read since the first of the year, and I added a new section so you can see what I'm reading aloud to the children. We have been doing a wonderful snow/ice study; it's perfect for this time of year! Here are a few of the books we have been reading, several others already were returned to the library!


Will post again soon with  snow pics!

No comments:

Post a Comment