Pages

Sunday, February 5, 2012

Bei Mir Bist Du Schön

Wow!  People in Webland are so kind!  My lovely follower Stephanie has bestowed upon me the Liebster Blog award.  Must have been the pumpkin picture!  Lol! Anyway, thank you so much, Stephanie. 

"Liebster is a German word, meaning dearest or beloved, but it can also mean favorite. The idea behind the Liebster Blog Award is that it is given to bloggers who have less than 200 followers in order to create new connections and bring attention to these wonderful blogs!"



Here are the rules:



1.  Add the award to your blog.
2.  Thank the giver with a link back to them.
3.  List your top 5 picks and let them know they've been given an award by leaving a comment on their blog.
4.  Hope that your followers will spread the love to the blogs you've spotlighted.



So, without further ado, here are my choices for my favorites:

While the Water Boils (Mackenzie)-- a great knitting and homemaking blog where you can see pictures of my perfect and adorable grandchildren :)

Family in Feast and Feria  (Jennifer)--lovely ideas for living the liturgical year in the family along with her thoughts and days

Quotidian Reader  (Willa)-- a lovely blog that focuses on reading and thinking where there is always something to ponder

Amongst Lovely Things (Sarah)-- a view into her lovely family and down-to-earth homeschooling endeavors

My Symphony  (Lindsey)--thoughts and undertakings in her home and family along with adorable things her children say

Well, that's the list!  There are so many wonderful blogs out there, but I do love the ones I have picked because they are so real and family-centered.  

ETA:  Looking for synomyms for "lovely" now in my thesaurus :)

No comments:

Post a Comment