Pages

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Sick Day






As my oldest son was in the habit of saying as a child, "If it's not two things, it's another!"  Which is pretty much the truth!

We resumed our term yesterday with a very productive day, and then today we all woke up feeling YUCK!  Sore throats, stuffy noses, and not-so-settled tummies.  So, everyone is resting on my big bed and watching a nutrition video (their choice, a bit of a strange one, but reassuringly educational!). Later on, we'll do a bit of reading and hot-tea-drinking.  Probably none of the more stressful subjects (like math!) will be addressed today.

Do you think this is the result of my post on Abandonment?  A little practice, as it were? I really should never open my mouth, lol!


One good thing about the "bug" is that it is the only time my boys are actually quiet enough that I can think.  So, I'm finishing up my second financial filings post and will soon have it ready! 

No comments:

Post a Comment