Pages

Saturday, November 19, 2011

Mary in Advent Summary Chart



I have posted a chart summarizing the stories, ornament ideas, Scripture references, and titles of Mary on one handy page here.  Please enjoy this resource!

Also, I have gone through the posts I wrote this year and done several editing tasks to make them easier to use next year.  Rather than list these tasks on each post, I summarize them here for you:

     1.  I moved all explanatory notes and ornament notes to the Introduction.

     2.  I re-numbered the posts to allow for a 28-day Advent season.  I have noted which posts to add for the longer season.  These are also the ones you can skip for a shorter season or if you want to just do this devotion during the calendar month of December (as short as 24 days, December 1-24).

     3.  Since the length of Advent varies, I have moved the O Antiphon posts and re-labeled them by their respective dates.  They are tagged "O Antiphons".  They are not currently posted, but will be published again next year (I already scheduled them). 

     4.  If I noticed any typos, I fixed those, too.


So, if you would like to use these posts in order for either Advent or for a unit study on Mary in salvation history, just click on the "Mary in Advent" tag on the left and they should all be in proper order, numbered from 1 to 28.  Count the number of days you plan to use this devotion during Advent, and then determine which posts you need to skip.  Posts labeled "Add this for an x-day Advent season" are the optional posts.  You decide which ones to delete.

I have loved praying my way through this Advent with you.  May God bless you and keep you in 2011!

3 comments:

  1. I am in the process of making an Advent/Christmas binder for next year and this is going it!

    Thank you for putting this together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was not able to access the document either. Could you please email it to me? Many blessings! amfraticelli@catholicexchange.com

    ReplyDelete